четверг, 12 октября 2017 г.

Despite the fact that it has pretty much always been my deepest desire to have teens on the internet who don’t know me personally refer to me as “mom,” I am not, in fact, your mother. Because of this, I cannot actually tell you what you should do this summer. I cannot tell you to clean your room, or take advantage of your community center pool, and I can’t tell you not to spend the whole day on the computer. And I certainly cannot tell you to be productive this summer.




Despite the fact that it has pretty much always been my deepest desire to have teens on the internet who don’t know me personally refer to me as “mom,” I am not, in fact, your mother. Because of this, I cannot actually tell you what you should do this summer. I cannot tell you to clean your room, or take advantage of your community center pool, and I can’t tell you not to spend the whole day on the computer. And I certainly cannot tell you to be productive this summer.

Original article and pictures take https://gurl.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий